LEAD IT provides a full service Managed Service Provider (MSP) solution for direct placement and temporary staffing.
Our Vendor Management Solution (VMS) includes an on-line web-based vendor management tool, recruiting personnel and help desk services.
The complexity of today's workforce is constantly changing. And, managing a contingency workforce in multiple locations locally, nationally and internationally can be challenging at best. Our clients rely on us to manage the complexity to ensure they have the best people in the right jobs for the best value.
Lead IT's proven MSP solution gives businesses efficient, measurable and flexible options to manage their contingent workforce.
- Cost-effective: We manage all suppliers and vendors to minimize and control your staffing expense.
- Increased efficiency: entry and rapid distribution of job requisitions, candidate submittals, status changes, streamlined interview, scheduling, and electronic approval of timesheets and expense reports, pending invoices, payments, open job requisitions, candidate status, engagement details and more.
- Compliance: Lead IT provides full insurance protection & HR document compliance. We maintain responsibility and liability for all commercial insurance and HR compliance for all vendors. We also provide proactive management of vendor payables, expiring purchase orders and pending timesheets.
- Dedicated Support: Lead IT assists you with the development of supplier contracts and our professional on-site client service representatives are always available to provide the support you need.
- Powerful Metrics: Our metrics help you monitor the effectiveness of your program to increase efficiencies. Because data is in real-time, you can be certain of your program's status, any time.
Vendor Management Solution (VMS)
Lead IT can completely automate procurement of your staffing needs through the Vendor Management Solution (VMS) of your choice. From the posting of online job requisitions to the finalizing of timesheets and payroll, to the tracking of all related performance metrics; Lead IT will tailor fit all business activities with respect to our clients, recruiters, and vendors.
- Creation, categorization, and tracking of job requisitions
- Timesheet submission/approval
- Candidate submission & tracking
- Full list of engagements
- Performance tracking
Best practice is to implement a VMS as a stand-alone system with few add-on dependencies. We offer fully web-based, SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) systems and as such they do not require integration with the client's IT systems nor do they require any IT-related support. And, this approach demands that the system is fully operational from Day 1, meaning that system users can immediately begin to enter new job requisitions, request candidate submissions, create new engagements, and approve timecards.
Vendor on Premise/Project Management
Lead IT can deliver project management talent to your organization quickly and efficiently. We can provide project leaders or project teams for any IT or business project. The skills of our project leaders and team members are broad and deep, with expertise in every aspect of networking, communications, technology, and business solutions.
Our experience in delivering complex solutions has developed our skills both in working with clients as business partners and in providing the leadership to manage complex projects. To learn more about how Lead IT can help, please contact us today!
Benefits from our MSP/VMS/VOP
- Automating and streamlining the requisition process, enhancing supplier connectivity and collaboration, and improving process standardization.
- Enforcing budgets, calculating rates and volume discounts, regulating markups and overtime, and eliminating off-contract spending.
- Guaranteed performance through program service-level agreements and supplier performance monitoring, coaching and management.
- Cost reductions through productivity improvements, process efficiency, and one consolidated invoice for all suppliers and pass through structures. Centralized point of contact for staffing, vendors etc.
- Time and administrative cost savings with eTimesheets, eInvoices and electronic report capabilities.
- Lead IT handles on-site staffing professionals, talent recruitment, personal interviews, reference checks, skills evaluations , drug screens, background checks, work eligibility verification, safety training, orientation, reporting to work check, performance monitoring by weekly status reports, performance reviews in every quarter, payroll and benefits management.
- Lead IT is a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) and MBE, providing increased diversity spend to all clients.